Annual membership (October 1 through September 30) is available to organizations, vendors and individuals.
Organization membership is open to all commercial and nonprofit companies that facilitate access to events by ticketing. INTIX organization members represent the full spectrum of those in performing arts, sports, entertainment and public event venues.
- First Member Organization Representative: $267
- Supporting Organization: $327 ($60 is tax-deductible)
- Chairman's Circle/Organization: $567 ($300 is tax-deductible)
- Second Member Organization Representative: $168
- Third and Unlimited Additional Organization Members: $111 each
Vendor memberships are exclusively for those companies who provide services and products to the ticketing industry.
- First Member Vendor Representative: $306
- Supporting Vendor: $406 ($100 is tax-deductible)
- Chairman's Circle/Vendor $656 ($350 is tax-deductible)
- Second Member Vendor Representative: $168
- Third and Unlimited Additional Vendor Members: $111 each
First Organization and Vendor members may add a second member from your company at a significantly reduced rate. A third and any additional members may be added at a substantially reduced rate. Each member-representative receives all association services and benefits.
Individual memberships are available for those not affiliated with an organization or vendor as well as those whose core professional focus is only indirectly related to ticketing. Individual memberships are also available for retired INTIX members and those affiliated with formal educational programs.
- Regular: $228
- Supporting: $288 ($60 is tax-deductible)
- Chairman's Circle: $528 ($300 is tax-deductible)
- Retired Member: $57
- Student Member: $27
A portion of Supporting and Chairman's Circle memberships are designated for the INTIX Professional Development and Education Fund. Members in these higher level categories receive special recognition.
All membership dues are posted in US dollars.
INTIX is a registered 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Please consult a tax professional for proper reporting.