2018 INTIX Board of Directors
Deadline: Friday, October 27, 2017
There are four Board of Director seats to be filled. New directors will assume office following the 2018 INTIX Annual Business Meeting January 25, 2018.
The following are not eligible for election as they are Nominating Committee members or continuing Board members.
CHAIR: Joseph Carter, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Los Angeles, California
Gail Anderson, Minnesota State Fair, St. Paul, Minnesota
Guislaine Bulman, Ticketpro, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Kevin Devaux, Toronto Symphony Orchestra, Toronto, Onatrio, Canada
Josh Logan, NCAA, Indianapolis, Indiana
Will Quekett, JMM, London, United Kingdom
Karen Sullivan, FutureTix, Long Branch, New Jersey
Andrew Thomas, TPC, Barry, Wales, United Kingdom
Jamie Vosmeier, Fox Theater, Atlanta, Georgia
Continuing Board Members - Terms Ending 2020
Amy Kline, ShowClix, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Jenifer Thomas, Disney Theatrical Productions, New York, New York
Josh Ziegenbusch, Oakland Athletics, Oakland, California
Continuing Board Members - Terms Ending 2019
Jennifer Butler, Ravinia Festival Association, Chicago, Illinois
Carrie Farina, Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas, Nevada
April Moon, Canadian Stage, Toronto, Ontario
Continuing Board Members - Terms Ending 2018
Eligible for re-election:
Alison Barry, SUNY Fredonia, Fredonia, New York
Tammy Enright, Smithsonian Enterprises, Washington, District of Columbia
Derek Palmer, Tickets.com, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Not Eligible for re-election:
Linda Forlini, Ticket Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Duties, Qualifications and Commitments of the
INTIX Board of Directors:
See specific duties by reviewing the INTIX By-Laws
The Board of Directors:
- serves as the principal governing body of INTIX
- envisions INTIX's future
- provides strategic oversight for the business affairs of INTIX and is responsible for the fiscal health of the association
- continuously recruits future leaders of INTIX
- works with the President & CEO who is responsible for executing programs approved by the Board
- values and promotes consensus, cooperation and participation among all members at every level as individuals, as opposed to any particular segment or constituency of the INTIX membership, and represents the interests of the entire association
Nominees should have:
TIME, TRAVEL and EXPENSE COMMITMENTS:
- effective leardership abilities
- ability and eagerness to envision the future of the association
- commitment to visioning, planning, and governing INTIX based on its vision, purpose, and values
- ability to be decisive and represent the position of INTIX and the Board of Directors
- ability to participate assertively in, and solicit open and careful, deliberation
- objectivity and the willingness to consider and evaluate the ideas of others
- a membership in good standing
- support from employers/colleagues and the ability to meet the financial requirements
- Each of the elected Directors serve a three year term.
- Directors are expected to attend a minimum of three Board meetings annually. The Board typically meets during the Annual Conference and in the spring, summer and fall.
- Board members unable to attend in person may participate via conference call.
- Each Director is assigned to serve as a liaison to one of INTIX's committees or task forces.
- Attendance in person requires that either the individual or the employing organization assume overall responsibility for travel, accommodations and out-of-pocket expenses associated with attending Board meetings.
- Each Director is responsible for either donating or raising funds annually at a level agreed to by the Board. The current amount is a minimum of $500. If raising the funds from others, this amount cannot come from support that INTIX already receives for its programs and conferences. Total payment would be due by August 31 of each corresponding fiscal year.
If you need more information or have questions, contact Tiffany Kelham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to submit your nomination.