INTIX welcomes your participation in our Discussion Forums. These forums offer you the chance to interact with your fellow INTIX members, share industry news, discuss relevant issues, and ask for/provide assistance on a variety of ticketing topics.
In order to keep these forums enjoyable and interesting for all of our members, we ask simply that you follow these minimal rules. By participating in the Discussion Forums, you are consenting to these rules. Violators may be suspended from posting or barred from the forums, without any further notice, at the sole discretion of INTIX.
- Exercise common sense and be considerate toward your fellow users. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged. Insults and "flaming" will not be tolerated. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is permissible; attacking that individual is not permissible.
- Do not post off-topic. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate disruption -- such as consistently off-topic and/or frivolous commentary -- will not be tolerated and such posts will be deleted. Similarly, we discourage comments that do not add anything substantive to the discourse. If you feel compelled to respond "me too", please take the extra time to explain why you agree or disagree.
- INTIX reserves the right to delete posts and/or whole conversations we determine are of an irrelevant, abusive, or disruptive nature, or otherwise inappropriate for any reason. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you feel that a post or conversation requires our review.
- Please do not post in all caps (FOR EXAMPLE, LIKE THIS) or all-bolds. It is extremely hard to read and is often considered "shouting" in the online world. Posts submitted in all-caps or all-bolds will be deleted.
- These discussion forums are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote or advertise commercial entities, products, or services, or otherwise engage in commercial activity in the forums. Such actions will be considered "spamming" and will not be tolerated. You may not contact other participants privately by any means without their express prior permission.
- Although we encourage you to share relevant industry news with your fellow members, due to copyright and space issues we ask that you please do not copy and paste entire news articles from other sources. Short excerpts are acceptable, and a link to the original publication is highly recommended.
- You alone are responsible for the material you post. Please do not knowingly post content or links to content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party. Likewise, you may not post content or links to content that is libelous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, racist, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, or that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law. You will indemnify INTIX, its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
- We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the forums to determine compliance with all sections of this Agreement and any other operating rules established by us. We shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, remove, or otherwise alter any material submitted to or posted on the chats or forums. Without limiting the foregoing and in addition to any other remedies available to INTIX, we shall have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of this agreement or inappropriate for any reason whatever without notice to you or obtaining your consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content in our discussion forums.
- INTIX is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. We are a distributor of content supplied by third parties and users of the chats and forums. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, or any other user of the forums, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not reflect the opinions, advice, or beliefs of INTIX, its Board of Directors, officers, employees, affiliates, or agents.
- You use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forums at your own risk. INTIX is not in any manner endorsing the content of the discussion groups and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability. The disclaimer of liability contained in this section applies to any damages or injury caused by the false or incomplete nature of any information posted or referred to in any forum, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Each user specifically acknowledges that INTIX is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties, members or other users of the forums and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
- For any content that you post, you hereby grant to INTIX the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, and you waive any so-called "moral rights" in respect of such content.